Friday, June 29, 2012

Pregnancy Week 29/30

So the pregnancy is much better now! Although life seems to get in the way of the happiness. My husband and I decided I should go ahead of him back to the states as it would be easier for him to come.....not happening that way. I haven't been able to find a job thanks to the belly and my honesty, I hate lying even to get a job. And that makes it hard to get the money together to get my hubby here which I need so much! I miss him so much and I hope that all will be pulled together and he will be here before the baby is born...September 12th. For those that don't know we are having a boy, Philip Armando Gonzalez. We are super excited and I always wanted a boy first! Yay! Sp hopefully I get a job soon and then I will be able to send his papers and get him here asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment