Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Beau.


So since I plan on marrying this guy I thought it would a goood idea to put a picture in for yall to see. His name is Emerson Cruz Renato Morales. Yah I know that's a long name but he is latino. I call him Renato but I really love his first name Emerson. And he has another last name but I forget what it is. Anyway, he lives in San Antonio, Suchitepequez which is in Guatemala. He still has to go on a mission before we can get married but I think I can wait. I really love him and I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with him. Yes, I know he is younger than me but what is age compared to eternity?

1 comment:

  1. Mel,
    He is so cute!!! I am so happy for you!! I hope all your dreams come true!!! You deserve it! What are you up to this summer? You should come see us!The kids would love it!

    ReplyDelete