Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OMGosh...has it been that long????

Ok so I can´t believe that it has been this long since I last wrote. How horrible!! Ok so quick update. I am still in Guatemala and loving it!!!! I am now in the capital teaching at The Village School and loving it. I am working with 1st and 2nd graders right now. I was in Malacatan for a couple months but that didn´t work out...for the best! So I turned 29 on the 7th of April and its just so hard for me to believe it. It was a great birthday and my first, finally, in Guatemala. I was able to go to the Temple and do a session. It was amazing becuase I was able to feel the prescence of my dearly departed Grandpa Rivers that passed away on the 1st of April. So I have been on one date.....yah for me, right? He is a nice guy and maybe we will go out again. Since watching the movie ¨Maybe he´s just not that into you¨ I have learned not to be too overbearing. It´s not that I din´t know that before but it sure helps to have a good kick in the pants as a reminder. So I am learning French and hopefully will be going to Paris, France in December. Ok so I don´t know what else to say and hopefully I will get some pictures up soon and I will try to be better at letting you know what´s going on in my life here in the country of the Eternal Spring. Oh yah while all you suckers were enjoying??? the snow and cold I was having a great time in wonderful weather. Don´t be too jealous!

1 comment:

  1. I was so glad to hear from you and so glad you psted something new! Time does fly. It's good to hear you area doing great and having a good time. Trent and I are good...he is busy as normal. Th kidddos are good and heathy...busy bodies. Beau will be turning two in June which is so hard for me to believe. He is so fun! Hard but fun! Brittyn will be 9 in Sept. and Robbie will turn 5 in Aug. Keep giving up dates on life in the warm country!!

    ReplyDelete