Thursday, June 18, 2009

Weekly Email #4



How is everyone doing this fine June day?? I hope you all are great. So it´s still raining here in Guatemala...and will be for the next few months but doing the sun is out and it´s beautiful. So school is out till August but I am still here till the 26th. I won´t be teaching summer school since they canceled the class I was going to teach. I´m not too sad as I am looking for to the vacation. I´ve been having fun going to dances and hanging out with my friends here. I also have been going to movies...I do this a lot...well I did it a lot even when I was in the states. Last night I saw the cute movie UP. You that have little ones should take them to see it. Oh I went to a wedding last week and caught the boquet. I think I am very good at this as it has happened two times this year and alot when since I was a young girl. So much for the promise that your the ¨next one¨. Well I don´t have much else to tell you all so I hope that you have a great week and take care. Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment