Monday, September 14, 2009

New news

Well since my lasst post a few things have been happening. I moved in with a sister from my new ward in Mixco. Its a suburb of Guatemala City and it is definately more my style. Not that I´m dissing on anyone that lives in Carretera a El Salvador. This sister is really nice and she is a widow. I live furthur away from the school but I don´t mind it at all. I live closer to my friends and have a ward that is really awesome. I met with my bishop yesterday and he really made me feel like he is looking out for me. I am going to become a worker at the temple and I am so excited. I already go every Saturday after the university and this way I will feel even better serving the wonderful people at the temple. There have been a few dances with the young single adults and they have been fun. Nothing too important to report from them. I did meet a young man that was working at the temple and he is so nice. He even asked me for my number!!! Yay!!! But he hasn´t called. Oh well!! He is really nice though. School hasn´t been too bad. Actually last Saturday was really nice. Very relaxing and not too much work. I actually felt like I was learning something. Tomorrow is the Independence Day for Guatemala so I don´t have to work...yay!!! My first one here. I´m very excited. Also I will be coming home to Idaho for Christmas and I can´t wait!! Even though it will be freezing cold I am excited to see everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment