Friday, June 29, 2012

Good-bye Chapis!

This was back in august but it never got published. So because its been awhile since I´ve blogged I haven´t told anyone the sad news in my family. About a month ago my boyfriend and I had to put down my dog Chapis. He had run out of the house and down the street straight into an oncoming car. We tried to chase him down but this time he was too fast for us. He was hit and it looked like maybe just a broken leg. The vet came and took him back to the office and looked him over and told us we had two choices. He said he could work on him but it was most likely he wouldn´t walk again. It look like his pelvis, back and obviously his leg were broken. Our other choice was to put him down. He was very hard but we didnt feel it was fair to have him there not being able to walk and we decided to put him down. We buried him in an area close to where my boyfriends parents live. It was very hard for my boyfriend. Recently my boyfriends cousin gave us a kitten that we named Alekay because he looks like Alex from the movie Madagascar and so now we are happy with our two cats. We never will forget our cute but troublesome dog and we know he is happy in doggy heaven. We love you Chapis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment