Saturday, December 01, 2012

2 months

Well my son is now passed the two month mark. Can't believe how fast he is growing. At his two month check up he weighed 12 lbs 7 oz and was 23 1/4 inches long. He is so big! He is almost rolling over when on his stomach and he can sit up if he is in an inclined position. He coos and talks all the time and loves to be around other kids. He started sleeping through the night which mommy loves. Not even getting up to eat. Everyone asks me what I do and I have to say, nothing. I haven't done a thing. He is just the cutest baby ever and I love him so much! I am very thankful to have him in my life. My husband has been approved in the first step now we are on to the second part. It's just a lot of money but we are doing the best we can. Hopefully he will be here before Philip is 6 weeks old. I love being a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment