Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family - Trip to Idaho September 2008


My Aunt Lori, Marissa and me. Abby had to jump in.
I think all these photos are fuzzy because Keegan had been playing with it earlier and it must have gotten smudged.


Megan and Keegan. Before he was playing with the camera.

Me and my Dad. I went up because A. He was leaving for Alaska that next week and B. Megan was in town with Keegan.

Me and my Bro Mike.

Me and my Gramama Richlin.

Yah I know this is a really fuzzy picture. We have a tradition of eating at Cafe Ole everytime there are enough of us in town to do it. I'll go clockwise from the left. Mariah and her new baby MacKensie, Marissa, Mike, Abby, Megan and Keegan, Aunt Lori, me, Gramama Richlin. Mom was out of town with Layne so she wasn't there. I'm going up on the 1st so I can see her before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment