Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frustration

So my roommate made an interesting comment to me this morning. She said that I exhibited more emotions within an hour time span than she could imagine. I thought it was funny because of what was happening at that moment. I was frustrated with my old job because they would not call or text me back about coming and getting my personal items and I was frustrated with this blog because I couldn't figure out how to change the layout. And then I was happy because I figured it out, then frustrated, then happy....you can see where I'm going with this. We laughed about it. The real funny thing is that this is who I am. I am a very emotional person and I wear them on my sleeve. People have told me not to be this way but I think I've decided to heck with them this is how and who I am. If someone doesn't like then they can find some other cool person to be friends with.

Other than this i am a very happy person right now because it grows ever so much closer to the day when i can say "Adios" to the USA and "Hola" to Guatemala. The country of the Eternal Spring. Doesn't that sound lovely? An Eternal Spring? I think so and here I come!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I saw that you changed it on facebook. I think it looks great! I am so sorry the people at work are being the way they are. It is a stressful place. So...is your computer going with you when you move?? Stupid ? I'm sure. I don't know much about the place, but I'm sure it will be a amazing experience for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel,
    I am so happy for you! as long as I have known you you have wanted to be in Guatemala, I happy so happy you finnaly get to go! you better keep your blog up and I want a wedding invite! not that I will get to come but I want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana-Of course not. In fact I added yours to my blog list. Love it!! Well i dont have a computer but I will have access to one down there. So no worries! I'm very excited. You and Trent will have to take the long overdue vacation and come visit me!

    Christine-Hey girl! I will definately keep my blog up. No worries there. And when I do get married I will send invites.

    ReplyDelete